Take the Next Step in Your Career!
An exciting opportunity is available with one of the fastest growing flooring companies in the tristate area of NY. Copiague based Milburn Flooring, has immediate opening for a full-time Flooring Sales Account Manager. Experienced professionals that possess the enthusiasm, flooring knowledge, ability and passion to service our customers are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Compensation:
● Generous compensation plan
● Company laptop, and iPhone
● Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
● Paid Vacation and Holidays
● 401(k) with Company Match
● Casual Fridays ( bc we love our jeans )
The Account Manager is responsible for prospecting and attracting new clients while developing long-term relationships to drive product sales within commercial markets. The Account Manager will develop, market, and sell flooring as well as other Milburn Flooring Mills products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Build and maintain a book of business
● Work with the Estimation and Installation departments to ensure accurate and timely completions of all jobs
● Maintain annuity accounts and relationships
● Lead and mentor other staff
● Articulate the value of our service offering
● Produce and submit, by the required deadlines, various reports regarding project expectations and outcomes
● Other duties as requested
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in retail flooring sales or outside flooring sales REQUIRED
• Detailed knowledge of flooring products REQUIRED
• College degree preferred
• Ability to accurately measure a facility for flooring
• Demonstrated success in seeking and closing sales
• Well-organized and attention to detail
• Professional demeanor; comfortable interacting with end users and executives
• Strong leadership skills
• General proficiency with MS Office and internet
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Ability to travel; regularly driving to job site or occasional trips out-of-town
• Management experience preferred
Backed by almost 60 years of craftsmanship, Milburn Flooring is a 3rd generation, family owned, turn-key solution provider in all aspects of projects; from product selection to installation and maintenance. Milburn Flooring ensures to incorporate design, comfort, sustainability, life-safety and compliance into every project, while staying on budget, spec and time.
Submit your resume today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org