We are a growing company looking to fill immediate positions for experienced, high quality Commercial Carpenters.
Great Opportunity for a seasonal Commercial Carpenter (June – September) with experience in LGMF (light gauge metal framing), Acoustical Ceilings and Drywall. Typical projects include but are not limited to remodel and help build commercial office buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, and shopping malls.
For this season, we are focusing on school sports floor install, wood sanding and finishing.
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
• Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
• Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
• Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
• Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
The successful candidate will require:
• 3+ Years Carpentry Experience
• Education: High school or equivalent
• Leadership, organizational, and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
• Own Tools & Transportation
• Ability to Begin a Job with the End in Mind
• Driver’s License
• Must be eligible to work in the US
Job Type: Part-Time June-Sept
Competitive wages. All candidates are subject to a background check. For immediate consideration, interested parties should email introduction along with SALARY EXPECTATIONS and WORK HISTORY.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org